Thread: Impact on iPad?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
So how many ereaders have autoscroll, anyway, speaking of not touching it at all, basically?
Autoscrolls I find horrible. But I do want a button to navigate to the next/previous page, and preferably the menu as well.

Quote:
So pressing a button to the right of the screen is fine, but pressing the right edge of the screen isn't? That's just trying to find reasons not to like it
Yes, because the press on a button won't leave a fingerprint mark on my reading area. Especially a high glossy one, like the Ipad has. It's a fingerprint heaven. I only use a pen on my touchscreens.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote