View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laisvunas View Post
Hi Michael,

Huge thanks for the new version.

I found one problem though. Both the font changers for the Content and for the Table of Contents do not find some most common font faces. For example, I do not see such fonts as Arial, Arial Unicode MS and Palatino Linotype.

It seems that this problem is new to the version 1.2.8.

I use EPUBReader on Windows 7 system with Firefox 3.6 installed.
Hi Laisvunas,

thanks for your feedback!

I didn't change the code which selects the available fonts, so I guess it's probably a problem of the FF version you use.

Could you please compare the font list of EPUBReader with the list of FF itself? Both lists should show the same fonts (except some special fonts which begin with "WST"). You find the FF list when you go to the FF menu "Tools/Preferences", "Content" tab.

Regards,
Michael
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote