View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #50
solariun
solariun began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 / prs-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
If you can tell us why you want to go back to 1.5 though, maybe someone can help?

Shaggy, I have no intent to move backwards, I am saying that after 1.5 the advertisement of "Weeks of battery" just vanished from the Irex Site, I was complaining about I can not have it working as said in the original advertisement, I can not use it on the go, because I always have the boot up time.

I felt really stupidly when I read on Irex site saying that DR800 has Standby mode, and we, DR1000 owners are waiting it for so long, with nothing at all, the real Standby, that would mode my DR1000 fast asleep, and I could pop it up everywhere and restart reading from I stopped... Because, after almost a minute waiting the boot time, I always have to look up for the book I was reading, and unfortunately I have a larger library on it, due to business stuffs, and it is always boring to do... Instead I am using a PRS-600 because I can take handwriting notes, mask words, zoom and all so, but unfortunately small screen for the kind of documents I use to daily read.

I
solariun is offline   Reply With Quote