View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Will there be any potential price drops or other new devices worth waiting for?
The only one I can think of MIGHT be the Pocketbook 360. You can find info in various threads to see if it looks like something you might want to consider.

Quote:
Also is the 5" screen noticeably smaller than the 6" counterpart?
I've been reading on it quite a bit and haven't really noticed the smaller screen size.

Quote:
I like the fact that the Opus seems to be more compact and hopefully a bit more robust. Also the Epub support looks like the way to go.
It's quite compact and portable, which is nice. I do have a problem with it freezing sometimes, and I've read other do too. Not sure what's causing the lockups. It's a bit of a pain (I have to remove the battery cover to get to the reset button and make sure to remember the page it froze on), but not the end of the world.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-12-2009 at 02:42 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote