View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 02:54 AM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
A few months ago I was given a $30 Best Buy gift card.

This week Best Buy has sold the Kindle Basic at $20 off, lowering the price from $69 to $49.

So add tax and spend my gift card, and I ordered the Kindle for $23.

It arrived today. I don't see any point in spending much money on something that only cost $23. However, Amazon is offering Kindle accessories at 40% off. I got the coupon at no charge from Amazon Local.

So is there anything at 40% off that is worth getting to help a device that only cost me $23 to begin with?

Thanks!
You can get like $8 case for it or a sleeve. I agree I wouldn't spent alot on the Basic Kindle I use a Marware case I got for $17 which is discontinued but I love it. I also got a cheap $8 sleeve for my other one from ebay.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote