View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #18
ebookread
Enthusiast
ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-T2, PRS-T3
Thx for the links. I translated using translate.google.com and it says it cost 6990 rubel thats about 159€.
The device is called "i63ML Maxwell" and has 512MB Ram and 1Ghz Processor.It also has a Li-Ion, 1600 mAh.
So i was thinking of grabbing a i62HD Firefly for cheap, but the specs just aren´t that good as the Maxwell´s!
Let´s see how the PRST3 matches up to those specs?

I also have a special question about charging a spare battery:

how do you charge a spare part like this once a year just to keep the battery as a backup?

http://ereader-store.de/de/zubehor/4...oox-i62hd.html

Last edited by ebookread; 07-30-2013 at 06:03 PM.
ebookread is offline   Reply With Quote