Thread: Befriend Mindy!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
I'm going to take this in the spirit in which I'm sure it was intended, and assure everyone that while I would welcome all your avataricious tokens of cordiality, I consider you friends regardless.
I just kind of haven't got round to that part of forum-convention (although I haven't much excuse now I'm stuck on the sofa for the next few weeks).
I shall remedy forthwith
I just noticed that you weren't on my friends list the other day and when I went over to remedy that, I found the lacking list, so I thought I'd jump in with a call to action.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote