View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #786
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Thank goodness - finally on the downward path again after 3 consecutive weeks of gaining 1lb a week. I've now lost one of those pounds again. Now that Christmas is over, the downward trend will hopefully resume.
What (if any) diet regime are you following Harry? My 2 days-on fasting is bringing me down at a rate of about 1 pound a week. Once I reach my goal (4 pounds to go), I will review that approach and try to establish a plan that maintains that position (11 and a half stone).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote