View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:15 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I don't know if this is relevant, but just in case...

I've put a post on the ePub forum about an ebook I designed myself which I know validates and which works on my Sony, my Kindle3 (after conversion) and on my iPad/iBooks but which does not work when side loaded into a friend's Kobo Touch.

Is it possible that the original poster's problem and mine are caused by the Kobo Touch?
The problems are unrelated. What the OP is seeing is well know issue where the Kobo devices decide they don't like a book and don't add it into the internal database. This failure causes the device to not process any further books until the bad one is removed. The problems in your thread are related to how the ePub is handled when actually being read.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote