View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:49 AM   #103
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~tjayz~ View Post
Today, as I had heard no more I emailed again only to be told that their shipment had only been sent to them yesterday and so it "should" arrive there tomorrow. With deliveries taking so much longer than usual at this time of year I'll be lucky if I get my Glo before Xmas....

I know from this thread that if I'd ordered from Bookworld I'd have a Glo in my hot little hands by now... thanks for nothing, Collins!
Hear hear - Kobo/Collins seems to have screwed up their distribution, and their communications, royally. Where are you in Victoria? Most of the regional centres seem to have an Officeworks with stock (though you'd be best to ring first if you've got a bit of a journey to get to one).
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote