View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #5
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
GA Russell: Yes they can be "easily" revised (at a cost), but that doesn't do anything for any bad rap you get for getting it wrong in the first place. And it doesn't stop the nerves from worrying - or not mine.

KennyC: Thanks heaps. Chocolate consumed, along with some very nice Irish Whiskey ... in fact I may just go back for more.

Mr Ploppy: I have indeed noticed a good number of errors in tradpub books, and not just new ones. I don't expect it to be perfect but ... well, I'd still like there to be as few technical hitches as possible (don't we all).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote