View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #25
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by cghipp View Post
When one of my Kindle books has an update, I get an email from Amazon with a prompt to download the new book. I received one just a few days ago:
Huh. I don't check my Amazon email often. Does Kobo do something similar?

Also, on a side note, i just bought my first Kobo book yesterday to try it out, it also happened to be my first ePub book and my first DRMed ePub book. So i had to make an Adobe ID and authorize my computer. I have a question about that.

Can i deauthorize a computer or device after i've authorized it, to get back one of the 3 authorizations?
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote