Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #31
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
So, which are you trendng toward? And if you pick None of the Above, you should have a substantial amount of data from all three platforms.
I still have to figure out what smartphones and tablets are useful for.
I've been tempted by those shiny little bricks, but they still are bricks to me. And they're too thin and curvy to build a wall with.

I have a mobile phone with text functions and an address book, a DSLR and a desktop computer equipped with Adobe software and Calibre to sync with my Kindle, Sony and iLiad.

I really can't see what's the use of those small touchy less-than-computers-more-than-phones devices. Maybe videogames?

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote