View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@eureka: Nope, it's essentially the same good old thing, except with an updated delivery method for the data.tar.gz changes introduced in 5.1.0 . [PM me if you want the full boring details ].

@ixtab: Yep, I was just thinking the exact same thing when looking at it...

@all: And before someone asks, the interest here over the current usual JB method is user-friendliness: a single file, a single reboot, no need to play with the diags tools .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-31-2012 at 03:52 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote