View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #148
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just found a bug in the new release. The links to the page-template file are not being removed. I'm using the almost the same options as the screen sent you before except the cover options are not selected.

Code:
Modify ePubs
Logfile for book ID 152 (Star Trek: Typhon Pact: Plagues of Night / David R. George III)
  Modifying:  C:\Users\Jon\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_0.8.54_tmp_pxljof\thvdmq_modify_epub\152.epub
	Looking for files to remove: [u'iTunesMetadata.plist', u'iTunesArtwork']
	Looking for files to remove: [u'META-INF/calibre_bookmarks.txt']
	Looking for files to remove: [u'.DS_Store', u'thumbs.db']
	Looking for unused images
	  Removing unused image: ops/images/9781451649574.jpg
	  Manifest item removed: images/9781451649574.jpg (my--cover--image)
	Looking for Adobe xpgt files to remove
	  Found xpgt file to to remove: ops/styles/page-template.xpgt
	  Manifest item removed: styles/page-template.xpgt (pt)
	Looking for Adobe xpgt xhtml links to remove
	Looking for Adobe DRM meta tags to remove
ePub updated in 0.96 seconds
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote