View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:19 AM   #27
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmseight View Post
I really like your way of updating the device instead of what is on the openinkpot which seems very prone to bricking.
Well if you ask me, modifying my mods to run commands for you, is more likely to brick your device than the script on sd card method described in the OpenInkpot wiki. The sd card you can always take out, whereas my mods go into the internal memory of the device. I use script on sd card myself for telnet.

Not sure why it doesn't work for you.

EDIT: Ah, I think it's because telnetd isn't symlinked to busybox. Try starting it as "busybox telnetd ..." instead of just "telnetd ...".
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote