View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #336
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwerle View Post
Fantastic! This is precisely the sort of useful and helpful post I would expect from the forum community, rather than the prevalent 'Just use Windows' posts which are completely useless. (If people were in a position to use Windows I'm sure they would, instead of asking for help here).

Your post, LinuxReader, should be stickied to the front of a thread, as I'm sure this will help other people.

Made a wiki page detailing the steps here:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST1_Firmware_Upgrade
Thanks for creatingthe wiki page. I also placed a link in the "Rooting and Tweaks" page, as LInux users are very likely to view this one, too.
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote