View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #27
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bvelleko View Post
I had the same problems last 2 days.
Yesterday I tried to strat it, dead. Started troubleshooting and found out the battery was drained. Plugged it in to an USB port of my pc and left it to charge all day (about 13 hours). Tested it the same night and appeared to be fully charged.
The Sony will drain if the computer is turned off, and will often drain if the computer goes to sleep. I wager you will find it will keep its charge after you are done charging it via the wall charger.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote