View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
For my usage I can't imagine any change that they could make to the K3 that would make a K4 a "must have" upgrade. The screen has reached a level of readability that is more than good enough, the page turns are fast enough (I don't even notice them anymore), the size/shape/weight are great, the battery life is phenomenal, etc... It's very rare that I feel that way about an electronic gadget, so that's saying a lot. It probably has to do with the fact that it's meant to (and designed to) disappear in your hands, to become something that you don't actively think about while you're using it.

I guess that's a long way around to say that I can't see any reason to wait.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote