Thread: Alpha Freewrite
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 09:16 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I was vaguely curious because while I am not a "writer," i do use FocusWriter on my laptop when I need to write a litigation narrative or argument for one of my cases.

The font looks nearly unreadable and is not angled up at all. I think I'd still just find a good, old, working Alphasmart on ebay rather than drop 400-500 bucks on one of these.

I don't think the image of the screen does it any kind of justice. According to their promo copy (if I'm understanding this correctly), they advertise this:

At 15pt, one has 6 lines of text visible.
At 26 pt, one has 4 lines of text visible.

I'll be waiting for more info. I don't feel like I've lost anything at $1, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on them.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote