View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 01:39 PM   #6
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
I keep my ereaders for a longtime and stay with the brand for a while. I will definitely rethink an onyx purchase next time. Id be happy with the basic case like the nova pro had. This is very little thinking on onyx`s part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azayn View Post
The lack of decent cases for Onyx devices is ridiculous. I have a Nova 3 and the only options are the overpriced official one from Onyx or a couple of bland 3rd party cases.

Not being able to accessorize my Onyx device is its biggest shortcoming. The one thing I miss about my Kindle is the myriad of different case options.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote