View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #34
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
It doesn't work with calibre generated ASIN numbers, why I don't know, to many characters who knows...
I uploaded a sample.
Page numbers on Kindle for Mac are only shown after the application contacs amazon over an encrypted connection. It will then write value. So far I have only been able to see page numbers for Amazon provided files. Page numbers will show on Amazon files using calibre genrated APNX.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote