Thread: Touch Screen
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I need only to be an ebook reader. But for a device with a display contrast like my Sony 500 I could really use an integrated light - not some clumsy attachment. It's not a requirement, but I could really use one like a Lightwedge, if they would only make one for our readers. If a touchscreen enabled the ability to do searches, then I'm for it.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote