View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Must admit to being Steve's customer with a hitch. Because I couldn't read his new book because of the mini-type, I reverted this evening to another I've been happily reading this week up to about the half-way mark (again via Calibre) only to find that, after about ten pages, my usual large font size suddenly dropped to miniscule. I'll have a go at everything I can think of tomorrow and report back. I just hope -- for the sake of pals here -- that this is all my mistake. Cheers. Neil
S'okay. I want my e-books to display properly for my customers. Anything that can be done to improve that experience is okay by me.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote