View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 11:00 PM   #12
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
The Borders on Michigan Avenue in Chicago is waiting to display them until they can figure out a neat way to display them that will make them interesting/desirable.

Should go tell them just to put them on a cardboard box, from the success they *seem* to be enjoying.

I'm still on the fence about purchasing one, mainly because I have no idea if/when the content I want will be released in electronic form.

This is as good as any place to say this:

Thanks for being brave enough to embrace new technology kids!
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote