View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #1998
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedancer885 View Post
Ok, installed the version you attached. I made a screencap. It's the minimum height, I tried pulling the top edge down, it didn't budge. I'm using the latest Calibre and 13.10 of Ubuntu. As far as I can tell, this one is still bigger than my screen, the buttons are at the bottom edge. I can adjust the width of the window.
The attached version adds a scroll area around the entire config widget, similar to how calibre handles edit metadata. See if this works better for you.

UPDATE Oct 19, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-19-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions