View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #9
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Even at $99 it would a stretch to buy this. But it has a higher DPI that some other 7.x fondleslab that sells for a premium.
I think it will be sub $200, maybe even at the $169 level that I believe HP announced.

Truthfully it would do me fine. My lady friend has taken over my 7Plus Cadillac that one of my sons gave me a couple of years ago.
He asked me how the remote TV controller function worked, and I had to admit, I had no idea.

In the same vein, I went to a funeral of an old service friend a few months ago, and a member of the deceased's family was taking pictures during the service with an iPad, which I was kinda surprised at. Truly, it looked strange like holding up a dinner plate at arms length.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote