View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #17
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Thefotochef - You are not whom I was referring to when I said it was a stupid question. Kindly reread my post you quoted. The 'stupiest question, never used a glucose meter' comment was directed at the poster that asked if I had a link referencing that ebook readers cannot be used as a glucose reader. Not you. If that person had ever used a glucose meter, they'd know there is no way a digital book reader could ever measure blood glucose.

My father had both of his legs chopped off above his knees because of diabetes. I slept on the floor of a hospital for two months until he was moved to ICU & died because of it. I am pre-diabetic so I need to measure my blood sugars. So while yes we all should think before speaking, I pose to you to learn how to comprehend what you read before you comment.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote