Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #12
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
This thread has me wondering if the Glo has much poorer battery life than the Touch? You wouldn't even consider changing the Touch battery - mine lasts so long between charges
I know in my case (and I've seen others say the same) the battery life they're getting out of a Glo using the light all the time is still longer than Touch used in the manner (realizing that relative life between different users will vary depending on wifi usage etc).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote