View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #44
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
I had a Nook color but lack a 7" tablet at this point. I don't really need one (I have my Nook STG and my 10" Thrive tablet).

We have 2 Nook Colors running CM7 for the kids that have MicroSD though.

If I was in the market again, I think I'd probably either spring for the Galaxy Tab 2 7" at $250 (although the screen resolution is lower and the tab is a bit slower) or wait for the Acer A110.

The problem is, I think I'd rather have the proper/quick updates from Google than the SD slot - I love having one, but waiting for updates is totally out of my power and getting annoying (still waiting for ICS on my Thrive).

I'd say not having an SD slot is a deal breaker, but getting proper/timely updates from google almost outweighs the lack.

BTW: Someone needs to make a USB stick with a micro-USB port on the other end...that would be really handy.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote