View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 02:49 AM   #10
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
If anyone knows a solution to that, I'd be extremely grateful to hear it.
I don't have an immediate solution, sadly. Generally speaking, though, when you're into audio books it's a good idea to get a player that can run Rockbox, which has extensive bookmarking support.

I use a (nowadays positively antediluvial) Archos Recorder running an ancient release of Rockbox to listen to podcasts on my daily commute, and the last time I lost my place in a file that wasn't due to a) failing batteries, or b) my own stupidity, has been ages ago.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote