View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #24
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Ho hum indeed... seek and ye shall find... just what I want, a piece of fiction accompanied by loads of irrelevant "historical" video with an irritating commentary... thanks queentess, now I can easily avoid this site and its content

When I read, i want to relax in peace and quiet with just the author's and my shared imagination... probably OK for some of the instructional stuff but leave my fiction alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote