View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #48
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
I've finally gotten around to "discovering" mobiunpack, and now I have a few questions.

1) on both Linux and Windows, the output .html file seems to have Apple/Mac style end-of-line characters. Can this be fixed easily? I'm not a python programmer by any means, but i did try changing things like "f = open(outsrc, 'wb')" to "f = open(outsrc, 'w')" without effect.

2) I'm guessing the .html file produced is not supposed to be valid HTML. e.g. it lacks a <!DOCTYPE..> header, and the <guide> section in the <head> shouldn't be there. The presence of the <mbp: pagebreak /> tags are trivial.

Anyhow, it's a great tool for seeing what is going on inside the mobipocket file! Thanks for your efforts, all of you, whoever you are!
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote