View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Validate Stylesheets opens with ADE

Sigil v 0.6.0, Windows 7 64 bit.

This used to work for me but now when I select Validate Stylesheets with WC3 Adobe Digital Editions opens instead of the WC3 browser page.

I seem to remember this started when I did an html spell-check with Word and all the icons then changed inside Sigil's Book Browser to Word icons after I saved the html file. I don't use Word for my html code and only use it to check for spelling and scanning errors.

I have uninstalled Sigil and reinstalled it again and the Book Browser icons are normal again but ADE still opens when I want to do a .CSS check.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote