Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #15
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
you can tranfer from pc as well

where is the facebook requirement?
I was wondering that too; the only Facebook reference I can see is in one of the comments. I'm a little surprised at the hostility shown towards this; if we cast our minds back a few years all our eink readers had to be connected to a PC via USB to transfer our books - this just swaps USB for Bluetooth and the PC for a smartphone - or presumably, anything that'll run the Android (and soon iOS) Textr app that has Bluetooth.

I'm sure some people will moan about the inability to alter the fonts/size on the fly, but this is an eink reader to €10! TBH, I'm wondering why they bother charging at all - do they need the €10 that badly?? Could they not subsidise it that last little bit to make it free?

Still, for €10 I'm in; why not?
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote