View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #42
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Nyssa - No there isn't a way to do that currently. When I first developed this plugin I did not realise that it was so common for people to create their own genre shelves on Goodreads. The default set of shelves are marked as exclusive, so it didn't make sense to offer a multi-select option.

In the next release I will add a special entry to the bottom of the Add to Shelves menu of "Multiple shelves..." which will pop up a dialog allowing you to select which to add it to.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote