View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 12:15 PM   #31
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Pjama: This is exactly the same method that was used on the Oasis 2 (hell, it's the same method I used back on my PW2 to PoC my JB). You just had a much smaller pool of volunteers and users on the Oasis 2, because of its price, and the lack of fallback serial access. After the fact, the slightly more complex and/or finicky hardware meant software needed a bigger amount of tweaks than what we've had to resort to here (which were minimal, essentially just recognizing it).
Over the years, I’ve used your jailbreaks on my KDX, Paperwhite and Voyage, so I’d like to say a big thank you to you and all the tech people at MR. I lurked for years while following your JB instructions.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote