View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 05:50 AM   #57
Hofferic
Enthusiast
Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st gen, Moon+ Reader, CalibreBox Pro
Honestly I will have too look into that. I was planning to refactor the in-app billing code to improve performance a bit but to be honest the google pay in-app billing was a pain to set up. I really don't like touching it too much as by now more than half the reported crashes are caused by something in the IAB-library going wonky. But I cant easily change it without possibly breaking existing pro licenses, which would be BAD.

If amazon in-app billing is nicer to set up I may however publish on amazon as the more painful parts of it are hopefully universal (generating/verifying license keys on the fly keeping them tied to an account but NOT a device etc...)

Also I am curious how you got the app on your device without access to google play, I never published it anywhere else . I am of course happy for everyone who likes and uses it, it makes the free time spent seem more reasonable (not that this has stopped me before) but still...
Hofferic is offline   Reply With Quote