View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #197
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I think all they'll be able to do is switch you to the eReader version (Microsoft has shut down LIT), but maybe they can get you a fixed version of it? When I emailed them a few times about a fixed version I never received a reply which unfortunately isn't uncommon with FW support these days.
Hopefully they'll be able to get me a fixed version in some format or other, but I'm not holding out much hope. I've emailed them on the off-chance though.

Failing that I'll sort out fixes for my version myself before I finally get around to reading it again
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote