View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Usefull Characters

Before I raised these as enhancements I thought I'd run it by the forum to get an idea on the feasability/usefulness of these.

Em dashes - Would be nice to have an option to insert an em dash into the file in WYSIWYG as this is used in numerous books of mine and there doesn't seem an easy option to include it in Sigil other than entering the — code for it directly in the code view.

Smart quotes - It would also be nice to be able to add smart quotes instead of normal quote marks in WYSIWYG (both single and double).

Replace all normal quotes with smart quotes - If you are going to replace all the normal quote marks (both single and double) with smart qoutes, then an option to replace all at once would be a huge benefit from having to examine every sentence.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote