View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I don't see it (the error) either

div on the wrong side of a p was just an example of a split tag (pair), not what I expected yours to be.

There are tags that MUST close before closing other kinds of tags (H#, P, Div, Blockquote to name a few)

Sometimes the problem is WAY back (which is why I chose DIV ).
You might open a BQ or a Div , the do a whole bunch of P's then you need to close the BQ or Div.
Basically, the error is telling us that you have run out of code without the close(s) being accomplished.

Think NESTED
BODY is the outside wrapper (the stuff before the BODY is the TAPE that holds it together )
If you want: PM me the book and I will look it over.

BTW do follow the advice and lose the entity indents, with a CSS supplied indent, you can change the amount of indent wit ONE single entry.
Wombats solution is the elegant way , but I tend to use the Turtle's method and not worry that I always have the First Para following a /H
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote