View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:01 AM   #143
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
Well now that it was clear that they wouldn't ship it internationally, even with me, I emailed them requesting a *full* refund. They came back saying that their records show my order being fully cancelled refunded.
What do I do now?!?!?!!?
I think your first step would be to get B & N to tell you the date of the refund and also the amount. Then obtain a statement for your card, and see if there was a B & N credit for that day. If not, ask for an explanation, and tell them that if the explanation is unsatisfactory, then you will seek to have the charge reversed by your bank or card issuer, which I believe you can still do in Oz.

Any reversal of charges in this manner is not viewed favorably by the issuing authority, and the finger is pointed directly at the charging company, in this case B & N.

However, I would suggest all will sort itself prior to you having to approach your bank.

Cheers,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote