View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #59
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
That seems to be a case of the device being the problem.

Using the Sony 600 in the store all I have to do is tap on the word (even works with a finger).

If it is something that you want to do, or like to do, you may pick out a reader that lets you do it easily.

One of the problems with the Kindle is that we can't hold it in our hands and try it out.

But like you I do not need a dictionary often. But I do want it there when I need it.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote