View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #3
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
The Que is coming out soon and has the same size screen--and it's a touch screen--but it's much more expensive.

http://www.que.com/

Also the Skiff reader coming out sometime, and it has a bigger screen I believe (just google it).

And if you don't need e-ink, you have the iPad and all the other tablet devices coming in the near future. Those are more my interest as I want fast page turns for flipping through PDFs, and would rather have it due more than just read and also have internet, e-mail, video etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote