View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I haven't seen a PRS-700, (I have a CyBook Gen3), but those who've seen both say that the PRS-700 screen is worse because of the extra layers it has in front of the eInk screen. In short, all the other 6" eInk readers out there have clearer screens than the PRS-700.

I'd definitely want to see it comoared to something else before buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmonk View Post
Glare is bad; I've heard some of you moan about this, but for the rest of you, is it really a problem, and is it the same on other devices; because I expect it is.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote