View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #21
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Did you buy them all from Amazon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's all Fiction so anywhere from $0.99 to $10.00 but most of them I got for free! I am a frugal book shopper. Most are 250 to 300 page novels. I read about 100 books a year if I have time. This year I don't think I am going to make it. I'm around 58 books last I checked. Too much has happened in Real Life to give me time to read.

That isn't all my books though that would total over 10,000
Did you buy all of them from Amazon? You must be a great customer for them. Don't forget to go to Settings / Device / Storage to see your numbers.

You said you only got the 16 Gb model. I have a hunch you are almost maxed out.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote