View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #30
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Part of the removal of the old "back end" toolchain feature from Buildroot was the conversion of the toolchain generation into true "packages".

Currently only three (with one more a "WIP") uClibc, glibc and eglibc toolchains can be selected.

Yann does do 'bug fixing' as time is available, but that is expected (by Yann) to become less and less over time.
(I am paraphrasing Yann comments over time on the BR mailing list.)
I'll switch to Buildroot. Plan: Get Arch Linux ARM with awesome wm up and running on this lttle thingie.

P.S. Man "awesome" is really awesome! I'm in <3.

P.S.S. Did anyone notice, I'm gradually leaning more towards K3 than Touch devices! That doesn't look normal!!!
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote