Thread: New Paperwhite!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 01:44 AM   #439
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
Fine, I'll test it this weekend to make you happy, but I really don't expect to change it things so much. Maybe if I had one of those regular backlighted and/or heavy light bleeding displays, but the Note3 with (AM-)OLED display is already something else (and even the software developer say so in the program description). I don't understand how increasing contrast would change anything, because only way to do it is by keeping increased light somewhere (and Note3 already has such function built-in).
I meant on your Nexus not the Note 3 but you don't have to it was just a suggestion to make your tablet experience more enjoyable because you was complaining about it.

You ask which app it was and I gave you the link. It's up to you if give it a try it will help you use your tablet more if it hurts your eye if it's reading, watching a movie, surfing the net, playing a game or whatever you do use it for. I can't use my devices without it. They are just too bright even at the lowest setting. This really help. Oh here's the Trial version link so you can try it without buying it. You don't have to try it but you have the link if you decide to.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-11-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote