View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #8
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I've a 10,000mah 3 amp one (branded powerwalker) but in my opinion their a bad solution, but they are handy to have in a power cut or similar.

If you have a phone that you can switch batteries best solution is buying an extended one and keeping your original as a spare, if you have to go for an external battery pack you want one that can put out at least 2 or 3 amps or they'll overheat and cut out when you try to charge a tablet or similar, generally the more amps the faster they charge as well but that depends more on your device.
you do realize they are extremely dangerous and can explode without warning.

especially the large ones at a whopping 10000 ones.

i would advise buying it.they can easily kill you or start a fire.a cell phone uses about 1000 to 2000 mah but 100000 is extremely dangerous.remember they are made in chjina from low quality production.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote