View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 01:24 PM   #10
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Does your library charge money for the magazines, or are they free? And how big a choice of titles do you have?
My local library offers free Zinio subscriptions to about 20 magazines, but they're not exactly the highest-quality titles on the market. No Economist, no New Yorker, no New York Review of Books. In fact, most of them are names I've never heard of.
Mike
Selection varies with each library. I recommend you submit a request to your local library with what you'd like to read.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote